Each student was tasked to present their understanding of one word in Archispeak. I was tasked with the word “Animate”.
To animate means:
- To give life (or make lively) to something dull or lifeless.
- Drawings that trace the essential dynamic of the idea.
- Adding line weight to bland, inanimate drawings.
- Trace over printed hard line drawings by hand to add life.
- Form and space that implies movement (implied dynamic).
- Filming successive drawings or position of models to create the illusion of movement.